These standards apply to all Buddhist Geeks teachers, who have entered into a formal, or informal, teaching relationship with others. These standards also apply between teachers.
- 1.Non-harming. We do not use violence or abuse as a teaching method. We do not discriminate against class, age, ethnicity, religion, culture, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
- 2.Non-stealing. We do not handle funds irresponsibly, opaquely, or without accountability.
- 3.Non-harassing. We do not use our teaching position to obtain sexual favors.
- 4.Non-lying. We do not intentionally mislead or speak in mean-spiritedness. We make efforts to safeguard the confidential matters of our students.
- 5.Non-intoxication. We do not teach while intoxicated, unless explicitly part of the container.